Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Las Vegas Conference


Thank you for coming to one or  more of my sessions today. I hope you were able to get some ideas to use in your classroom that are high impact yet require little preparation.

I believe I have everything posted, but I don't want you spending tons of time trying to find something. Time is a limited resource and you are in VEGAS! I hope you are finding some time for fun. Simply e-mail me what you're looking for, and I'll send the direct link to you. My email is:  1970cld@gmail.com.

Some of my favorite places in Vegas are:  M & M Store, Coca-Cola Store, and the Cheesecake Factory. If I have time, I love to eat at In-and-Out Burger too, but it requires a taxi. :) Enjoy yourself while you're here, and thanks again for coming! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Essential Critical-Thinking Skills That Build Independence

Information from the session will be uploaded here. :)